Our strengths-based programs support families and individuals as they envision a colorful and whole life within their community.
Food Bank Resources
- Salvation Army – 922 N. Central Ave, Medford – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9am – 3pm
- First Christian Church – 1900 Crater Lake Ave, Medford – Monday 12pm – 1pm
- West Medford Pantry – 750 N. Columbus Ave, Medford – Tuesday 1pm – 4pm
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Church – 140 N. Oakdale Ave, Medford – Wednesday 9am – 11am
- Healthy Mobile Pantry, White City Library – 3143 Avenue C, White City – Thursday 1pm – 3pm
- God’s Food Pantry – 1032 W Main St, Medford – Friday 9am – 1pm
Center for Non-profit Legal Services 541-779-7291
The Family Nurturing Center strengthens families so that children can live safe & develop fully in their parents’ care.